I've always wanted a foggy, misty, reflection lake photo with the fall colors on top of it. It was a dream of an image I had painted in my head for as long as I could remember. This was the first year I was able to make it to Vermont in the fall but I couldn't go until a week after "peak colors".
I wasn't sure what I was going to get. I got up for sunrise and the forecast was listed as mostly cloudy and the peak was essentially past but I went for it anyway. Much to my surprise and luck, as the sun started to rise I had the image of my dreams right in front of me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor