During the lockdown these 3 years of having nowhere can go, I've gradually developed a unique style of my landscape photography which is inspired by those impressionism and post-impressionism artists, it can create more painting-like works and makes many ordinary living scenes more vivid and, well, Pictorialism.
This October on a sunny day morning, I came to the nearby park having lots of ginkgo trees to prepare some works for my Artistic Autumn project, I didn’t expect to meet the golden ginkgo leaves before, because it was a little earlier than usual years, but when I arrived at there, those yellowish trees under the deep blue sky were stunning me. What a classic autumn scene! Many people gathered there were very excited about the autumn colors, they were shooting for friends or taking a selfie. At this moment a red-dressing girl came into my sight, by using her as a focal point I used my unique skill to create this photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor