On the University of Notre Dame campus in South Bend IN there are so many walking trails to explore. This one is my favorite, leading towards St. Mary's Lake and my go to spot to sit and watch the world go by.
This day the leaves were bright against the light the overcast sky was producing and I had to grab this quick shot. It was nice of Mr. Goose to add another element to the photo for me, for as soon as I finished taking the picture he took off to join the rest of the geese bobbing on the lake.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor