Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Chamois is the only municipality in Italy not reachable by car. Visitors can access by cable car or via a walking path originating at La Magdeleine. Lake Lod is a basin of glacial origin which gave its name to the small hamlet located nearby. It plays an important role from a naturalistic point of view because it is the natural home of various botanical speciesPolygonum amphibium is a perennial plant that can occur in both aquatic and terrestrial form. In the aquatic form, the stem reaches 3 meters in length and is crossed by air channels. The leaves are floating, elliptical in shape, pointed, up to 15-20 cm long, with a long petiole. In the terrestrial form, the leaves are smaller and with a shorter or absent petiole.It is found both in the plains and in the mountains up to 2000 meters above sea level. The favorite waters are slow flowing or still waters.
In this area the mountains are not harsh and the climate is dry and constant, sheltered from the winds. This offers the possibility of excursions and walks in suggestive scenarios, between wooded slopes and undulating flowery meadows.A wide-angle capture does not bring out the beauty of this wild floral landscape so I opted for the use of a Nikon D5200 with 18-55mm lens to fully capture the beauty of this floral species and the landscape with such a striking pink in contrast with the blue color of the lake. I therefore recommend that you dwell more on these details.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor