This site is high up in the white mountains in New Hampshire. A trek worth the effort. This image was taken near the Basin but upstream. Early Morn cloudy day. Franconia Notch, NH.
I had arrived early and explored the area; after finding our stream, I walked downstream until the light was soft. With the right footwear, I was able to wade into the stream and found a stable stone to stand on. This was the right time for images; few tourists were around, so it was very private and quiet. Early spring is best. If you return in the fall, you will not find such ideal settings; I went early because I was looking for the heavy flow water that comes only in the spring.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor