Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
When I was living in Massachusetts, USA, I would frequent the Wachusett Reservoir. There are several trails that lead down to waters edge on the east side of the reservoir, easy hikes, mostly made by local fishermen. I loved the rocky shores and the vast openness of the skies. Because this is one of the sources of drinking water to the city of Boston, boats and other water craft are not allowed. You never had worry about having such objects in your shot. On this particular evening the sky was a glow with this golden color. I sent up my Gitzo tripod and locked in my camera and took several shots before it got to dark.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor