Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This summer while visiting Badlands National Park, I decided to make the three hour drive from Badlands to Devils Tower National Monument. I had never been to Devils Tower, so I did not really know what to expect. I saw beautiful landscape along the drive, but was most impressed when I saw Devils Tower in the distance. I had seen photos, but the photos could not reflect the majesty of the tower. Devils Tower is unique geologic wonder that stands out from the surrounding prairie. It is located just across the South Dakota/Wyoming state line in northeast Wyoming. The Tower is a granite formation that is 1,267 feet above the tree-lined valley and was once hidden below the earth’s surface. Over millions of years, erosion has stripped away the softer rock layers revealing the Tower.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor