Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This landscape photo was taken in the Hoge Veluwe National Park in the Netherlands. In the evening during the last hour of light, the sun slowly set on the right. The sometimes dense clouds allowed the sun's rays to shine on the grass in the sand. Some places were already in the shade, which created beautiful lines and light spots. For this photo I used a tripod and the self-timer on the camera. I also used a Nisi gray gradient filter 0.9. The Park is ideally suited for spotting red deer, wild boar, deer, but also for macro photography and landscape photography.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor