TAKE PART • WIN $100
I discovered this place on an electrically assisted bicycle tour accompanied by my wife. We arrived at this place around noon. The strong light was not very favorable but it helped me to know the place and the propitious frames for later. The lavender field was at its best here (end of June-beginning of July). The lines of the crops led to a rustic stone house that contrasted with colors complementary to the violet of lavender.
After finishing the tour and the consequent shower, I prepared to return to the place with my vehicle to photograph those lavenders near sunset. My wife, not very happy, she had to have dinner alone. This is also part of the many parameters to manage to live our passion. I made myself forgive the next day with a good restaurant.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor