TAKE PART • WIN $100
Mount Michener lies on the other side of Abraham Lake, Alberta, and is in the interesting position that both in the morning and in the evening, it is illuminated by the rising and setting sun, and well visible from the highway. With the Abraham Lake area being often very windy, on this February morning, the west winds were gusting close to 100 km/h in places, and the snow was being blown off the top and ridges of the mountain. As the gusts came and went, and the first sunlight hit the top and back of the mountain, the result was the plumes of snow being lit from behind. I stood in place beside the highway with my long lens and tripod for about half an hour, trying to capture the beauty.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor