TAKE PART • WIN $100
We had come from El Calafate, and we were staying for a couple of days in "El Chalten" town. I knew that the road towards the town had several nice courves, where you could see the Fitz Roy Mount and the Torre massif at the background. We were near sunset, so I had to find a good spot for the last moments of sun. I was looking for an "S" shape courve, and there were several ones, but I felt that this one was the best option for me.
We set up the tripods by the road wainting for the sun to enlighten the mountains from the left, and we needed some car light traces to make the photo more interesting. The cars passing were not many. Actually, there were just a few of them, and they were old cars, with not so powerful rear brake lights, so it was difficult to make them viewable in the long exposure photos.
Fortunately, a modern car with high and powerful lights finally passed by us, so we can make a final attempt before the sun light has gone entirely. I was quite happy with the final result.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor