Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This image is titled "The Final Morning" due to this being the final morning of my 4 days of being lost in the wilderness due to my GPS taking me up mountain passes meant for high clearance vehicles, not exactly the best place to find yourself in an Astro Van, but at least it was AWD. Little did I know there was a state wide search going on for me. In fact this thought never crossed my mind being that disappearing into the woods for days at a time to hike and photograph is pretty what I do with my life.
Obviously I ended up making my way out. In fact it was right after capturing this sunrise that I made the decision to continue up the pass. It was very steep from this point and I feared that if I could not make it up, I may not be able to make it down either. Thanks to a lot of Divine guidance and protection, paired with all the experience when I was younger taking vehicles places they should not be, I made it out. Once I made it down to Animas Forks, a woman actually recognized me from Facebook and informed me that the whole state was looking for me. What I time, I tell ya. I sure saw some beautiful scenes while navigating my way. I have since upgraded my service provider. I'll never forget my paper map again!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor