Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
White Sands New Mexico is one of those places that makes you completely immerse yourself into its scenery. The largest gypsum dune field in the world, this otherworldly place at first can be overwhelming to the senses. No matter what time of day or night, photographic compositions here are truly endless. On this particular day, I was quite happily exhausted after a few days of photographing this natural wonder and on my way back to the car. The sun had set, and, quite literally out of the blue, the hues in the sky took on this painterly feel. I am glad i took the time to set everything up for this shot. Mother nature at its very best.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor