TAKE PART • WIN $100
On my way to shoot an entirely differnt location I spied this small island as I drove by and though, that would make a nice image but "No, keep to the plan and go to those apple trees on the hill" I said to myself.
So, sticking to the plan I made my drive a couple more miles to those apple trees perched on the hill and when I got there I just wasn't feeling it. Not enough fog to seperate those trees from the background chaos so, plan B, shoot that little island I saw on the way in. I rushed back to the spot hoping the fog wouldn't lift and and the sun wasn't too high. I could hear ducks in flight quacking in the fog and they came in for a picture perfect landing and came to rest and sun themselves on the small rocks at the right of the island. Despite the frosty september temperatures and numb fingers it was a meditative morning with just me, the ducks, the fog and the Island being warmed by the rising sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor