The “Beast from the East” storm in March 2018 gave us a rare few days of good snow to work with. I’d had an idea for an image with a strong foreground in mind and as we tramped up the track at Cawthorne, the perfect tree came into view.
I failed to capture the image I was looking for on that first visit, so returned the following day. It was snowing hard, but try as I might, I couldn’t get a shot without snow on my lens, so a third visit was a must. But on the third day, conditions were perfect and I finally captured the image I was looking for.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor