TAKE PART • WIN $100
In autumn 2018 my wife and I visited the Scottish Highlands. Although we had rain and wind most of the time, we were hiking almost every day. When we arrived at Glenfinnan, we had to wait in a tearoom until heavy rain stopped for a while. About one hour later, on the path to Glenfinnan viaduct, we looked back and could experience a few seconds of sunlight in the valley. It was a fleeting moment. I had to take the image handheld with a focal lenght equivalent 126mm and a rather short shutter speed. A few seconds later that unique light disappeared.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor