TAKE PART • WIN $100
This picture was taken at a two-day hike in Summer 2020 at the Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia. Just nearby my camp, there was an excellent spot that provided a magnificent view towards the west and the rolling hills of the Appalachian mountain range. I climbed a small rock in order to get a bit a higher elevation to avoid having nearby trees in the view. Sometimes I wish I would own a telephoto lens with more than 200mm to make the framing slightly less cumbersome over long distance.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor