I was on the road in the Eifel to find winter photo subjects. Near the small village of Boos, I found an even row of bare trees along a country road, which I liked very much. The snow-covered landscape appeared in a natural black and white and I could really enjoy photographing in the cold silence. In the series of pictures taken that day, I really like the simplicity and regularity. I supported the clear and calm mood with a relatively generous exposure.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor