TAKE PART • WIN $100
The winter of 2019/20 was without any snow in the non-mountainous areas of Switzerland where I live. Aside from autumn, winter is my favorite season for photography, so I was more than excited to see the first snow fall quite early this winter, with temperatures low enough for it to stay for a while. I usually photograph very close to my home, first out of time and efficiency reasons, but second also because it feels the most authentic to me and I relate best to what I have in front my lens. There is a small creek flowing through a forest just a five-minute walk from my house, and it never ceases to amaze me how many faces that little creek has throughout the seasons. I had never photographed it in winter, and with all the snow and some fog in the air I was happy when I found this very peaceful and tranquil scene. So different from the vibrant spring and summer colors.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor