This is my first-time snow since my move from the UK to Virginia last year. The snowstorm lasted for about half a day and towards noon I was walking along the Rivanna Trail which runs along Charlottesville city perimeter. It also gets you across the Amtrak train line that is running towards Washington DC which provided a captivating view of the tracks surrounded by a white wall of trees and a looming snow clouds. The shot was pretty straightforward from the bridge without the use of a tripod.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor