After being blown around on the ice for hours searching for interesting shapes and lines amongst the thick, frozen ice I settled on this deep crack that had filled with snow, perhaps a less subtle composition than I would typically target but the light was just too sumptuous to pass up. I look forward to returning once this pandemic is behind us. It was a fantastic trip with good friends, good laughs, and lasting memories! I hope you enjoy the image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor