Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Almost weekly, weather permitting, we go hiking to nearby places close to my place of residence, which is Patras, Greece - with some fellow hikers. On this occasion, we decided to visit a village called Pournarokastro and which lies on the slopes of Mt Panachaikon, just over the city of Patras. It had snowed a little bit so, we thought that it might be a good chance to see some snow - something not as usual for our area - except for higher up in the mountain. I was instantly attracted by the shadow of a leafless, fig tree on this apparently old, abandoned, stone-built house. I feel it was worth pressing the shutter and capturing the image!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor