Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Chapel which is exceptional due to the surface finish on its walls consisting of large sheets of fir tree bark. Built in 1910 for the inhabitants of the mountains settlements and the forest workers. Old tall trees grew in the area, but they were broken by a storm. I visited this place in the fall and I was fascinated by the shade of the tree. The framing with tree and shadow gave this place the exact symbolism.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor