Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was taken in 2007 with a Canon Powershot, which proves to me that the bigger and better the camera doesn't necessarily result in quality photos. This camera brought me back to photography after some time away. I thought I'd dabble in digital without spending a lot of money. I've since upgraded equipment several times, but don't have any photos that are much better than this one. We were on vacation in Arizona and Utah when we took this guided tour down 700 feet and a few miles out. I was struck by how the shadows deep in this canyon brought out the abandoned cliff dwellings. By the time we had to hike back out, the temperature had climbed (it was June) and I moseyed out with an Australian fellow of similar age. We walked a while and rested a while. No hurry, but my family made it back to the car about an hour ahead of us. Bad move, since I had the car keys!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor