TAKE PART • WIN $100
In the heart of New Mexico lies White Sands National Monument, a 275 square mile field of gypsum dunes that sets a nearly perfect stage for those interested in creating minimalistic yet otherworldly landscape imagery. We arranged to enter the park before sunrise, and had the place to ourselves. We had scouted out potential locations the day before so we were able to proceed in the dark before the first light of day arrived, giving us perfect conditions to photograph the dunes. The skies in New Mexico are some of the bluest that I have ever seen, so I decided to align myself low against a sand dune and use the ripples in the sand as a repetitive design, contrasting against the clear deep blue horizon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor