This is a picture of an autumnal tunnel of trees in one of the most picturesque parts of Dorset on a cold, foggy day. I was looking for a nice composition when I stumbled across a row of trees creating an arch tunnel structure. I grabbed my 70-200mm to capture a shot framed partially by the top branches and build on the depth, colour and atmosphere of that morning to give you a flavour of what it felt like being there that cold, misty day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor