This was my first time experiencing Autumn in Colorado. I went with the expectation that I would come home with photos of aspens. On my first day here, I was scouting some potential locations on a map and saw this hill close to where I was staying.
Based on the location, I decided it should be a good spot for sunrise, and I guessed correctly. Every morning, I would make the trek up this hill during twilight hours and then sit and watch the sunrise.
The way the golden light touched the tops of the mountains and then slowly spread was mesmerizing to watch, even more so when it began lighting up the vibrant oranges and yellows. This view was especially eye-catching. Autumn in Colorado is often synonymous with yellow aspens, but this was by far one of my favorite views from this trip.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor