Yedigoller is a National Park in Turkey. Yedigoller means Seven Lakes in Turkish, and the name comes from the seven lakes that form part of the national park. The lakes are surrounded by beautiful trees and pine forests. In autumn the leaves of the trees turn into beautiful colors of yellow, orange, pink and red and they paint the nature with vivid colors.
It’s a favorite place for photographers in autumn as you can always see magnificent foliage colors, reflections, and mist. The place also gets a lot of tourist attraction for the same region. As the sun rises up, the fog lifts and the colors of the trees display their beauty by the help of sun light. Needless to say, reflection of these beautiful trees on the water makes the scene even more picturesque, forming a festival of colors to my eyes.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor