The weather finally turned toward warmer weather, so my grandson and I headed to my favorite spot for the first time this year. The tide was low, perfect for capturing nice undulations in the sand, but unfortunately this time it was ho hum. On the way back to my truck the clouds started to break low on the horizon painting light across the Marsh. I quickly grabbed my camera and shot a quick exposure, no time to set my tripod up! Sometimes one shot is all you need.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor