Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
One afternoon I was driving into the small seaside town of Castlerock in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. It was my intention to photograph the sand dunes and the pier known as the Barmouth. As I was approaching the town I looked to my right and saw an approaching rainstorm with a double rainbow shining through the sun. I immediately stopped the car and grabbing my camera and tripod I ran across the road to the grass verge. I set up thinking how the crop of barley made a good foreground interest. I managed to grab a few shots before the light disappeared. It was a case of being in the right place at the right time
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor