Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This photo was taken about a year ago on a summer's evening after a storm had passed through. Calais, Maine is the 'sister town' of St. Stephen, New Brunswick, and sits on the opposite bank of the St. Croix river, which forms the boundary between Canada and the US. As the sun began to set, it lit up the facades of the buildings in Calais, as seen from St. Stephen, while casting the cloudy sky above a very dark grey. The contrast was quite stark and photogenic.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor