Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My boyfriend and I woke up at 3am to leave our house and make the drive to see the sunrise at Clingman's Dome. This particular photo is of the observation deck at the top. The mountains name in Cherokee is Kuwahi or ᎫᏩᎯ, meaning "mulberry place." It is also the tallest peak in Tennessee, and the third tallest peak East of the Mississippi River. This was a cold, strenuous hike, but it was worth it. The views from even the parking lot were spectacular.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor