Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Photo taken at this beautiful beach at Narooma in NSW Australia just as the sun was rising above Montague Island located 8 miles off the coast. The assortment of rocky outcrops provides its name Glasshouse beach. Arriving at a beach well before the blue hour is full of expectation of what may develop as the light increases. So as the scene opened up with increasing light I wandered about taking several photos during the blue hour. As sunrise arrived I positioned myself to capture the sun rising above the island. It was a beautiful morning and I was the only person on the beach to witness this beautiful scene.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor