TAKE PART • WIN $100
We had a lot of rainy and stormy days this may with lots of amazing and dramatic looking cloud formations in the sky. I shot this picture in the last evening light right before sunset at the river Weser close to Bremen in northern Germany, when the sun came out just in the last hours of the day. Despite of some sun rays it was slightly raining the whole time and I had my camera covered with a plastic bag almost the whole time. After I took this image, there was another short but heavy rain and by the time I reached my car, I was completely soaked - but hey, the pictures I shot that evening were really worth that!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor