Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Minnesota is a great place to enjoy the autumn colors, and every year I try to explore a new state park. This year I headed up to Savanna Portage State Park in Northern Minnesota. This park is one of the most beautiful state parks that I have ever visited. The park is especially beautiful in the autumn because of the many hardwood trees with birch, aspen and some conifers that dominate the forest. In addition, there are many tamarack peat bogs that provide diversity in the park.
This photo was actually taken on my way to the park; I was about a mile south of the park. As I drove, I found myself surrounded by peat bogs and fields. The sun was just rising, and had not had a chance to burn off the fog. Since it was autumn, there were freshly harvested hay bales all around. In order to get the hay bales, background and the foreground in the shot, I used a 300mm focal length to catch this image.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor