Having only one morning to capture a sunrise picture in the Tetons, we left our hotel in Jackson, Wyoming, at 04:00 for the 45-minute drive to Schwabacher Landing.
The night sky was a little suspect, but we hoped for the best. We were the second party to arrive at the spot, so we got a good spot to view the water and the mountain backdrop. As we were setting up, a moose was feeding in the river nearby, but we could not coax him to enter our picture.
As the sun peaked over the ridge, I was lucky enough to be presented with just enough of the sunlight to capture the peaks of the majestic Tetons.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor