TAKE PART • WIN $100
It was one of the Neowise Comet nights to be out and I figured there would be quite the crowd at the Fremont Lookout in Mount Rainier National Park. So I headed up Second Burroughs instead and caught the sunset layers view towards Mount Baker more than 100 miles away. I had rented the Canon 100-400mm ii and found it to be the ideal tool for resolving this shot at this distance. I was using the Kipon adapter on my GFX50s.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor