Mornings are magical... just that often we are too much on a hurry to notice the magic. Often mornings are spent in the rush to get ready, hurry to office and carry out well-trained routines. However, on days that we can take a break from such a monotony, do push yourself to drive off to see the sunrise, take a walk in nature or simply sip your coffee in the balcony. Even a regular country scene like this can transform into a well-composed tale of a winding path on a golden morning.
This image was shot from Seceda in the Dolomites, looking down at the Val Gardena valley. After having spent the night at the mountain top, I woke up early to enjoy the morning scene. What a fantastic morning it was! Zooming into the scene, one could see simple cottages, coniferous trees and cattle paths basking in the morning sun. Here is one such scene that I experienced that morning.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor