TAKE PART • WIN $100
I took this picture on the Hoosac Range Trail in the Berkshires region of Massachusetts. I started up the hill and soon the branches of the trees were weighed down with snow. I was not expecting such favorable conditions for photography so I did not have my "good" camera with me. Conditions were cloudy and calm, so it was easy to get some images that I liked with my iPhone 11. This trail is a 6 mile round trip with several great vistas, and the trailhead is right on the main highway. The fall is a great time to visit for the foliage, and the winter can also provide some great photographic opportunities.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor