The Magical Fairy Glen Betws y Coed Snowdonia Wales under the late Autumn light. A place that I have wanted to visit for such a long time, but waited with patience for the best weather conditions.
The picture was taken a short after sunrise when the sunlight starts to shine in the misty valley.
The spectacle with the light was a very short period, very soon the light was too strong for the photography but amazing to see it!
Probably will come back next year for more pictures as there a plenty of spots possibility.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor