Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This beach is called the Verklikkerstrand. It is close to the famous tourist town of Renesse, on the beautiful island of Schouwen-Duiveland, in the south-west of the Netherlands. On this beach you can see many young dunes. It is especially beautiful during spring tides, because then the seawater flows between the small dunes. When the water has receded, the most beautiful figures, shapes and structures form. This beach is quite wide, especially at low tide. Then it is about 1 kilometre wide. In the summer, entire stretches of the dunes and beach are cordoned off, so that no tourists can come there, and the Kentish Plovers can breed peacefully.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor