Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Texas Madrone tree is known for its smooth red colored bark. This photo was taken toward the end of a 16-mile hike at Guadalupe Mountains National Park in far West Texas. The Park is one of the least visited of all the national parks in the United States. Most of the hike is through rolling hills in the West Texas Desert with wide vista views. Dog Canyon is in the northern section and is a cool refreshing valley on the return to camp. This tree stood out in stark contrast to the rest of scene in front of me. I couldn’t resist trying to capture its beauty on the trail.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor