Last June, we visited the Jura region of France, which runs a small river, Hérisson (Hedgehog in French). There are a few higher and spectacular waterfalls along the river. Still, one relatively calm river stretch, covered with the thick forest canopy, attracted my attention by several sunlight spots on the shadow background.
Setting up a position for the camera on the wet and slippery stones was somewhat challenging. Selection of the right parameters for shooting also took time and effort. I have made twenty to twenty-five shots to find the one I liked. I leave it now to you to judge the result.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor