Haleakalā National Park is a magnificent place to visit, even when you manage to forget your tripod at the last hotel you stayed at... Situated at just over 10,000 feet above sea level, the park is home to both the Haleakala Observatory (aka "Science City") and the traditional "Sunrise Ceremonial Chant" undertaken to respect and observe the sun's rise from the east. The park's home, just above the cloud line, is absolutely breathtaking as one marvels at the many hues of pink brought about by the unforgettable sunrise.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor