Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
While driving up to Mammoth Springs from our campground, I saw the rocks in the river and decided to stop and see what type of interesting photo I could make. In the background was steam from one of the many geysers in Yellowstone. After scouting the area I decided on this spot, using the wildflowers at the streams edge as my foreground. I took many shots, changing exposures mainly with the shutter speed to create different images. The water was moving at a slow enough speed where no white water was created but I still liked the motion of the water, rather than the stopped water.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor