Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Situated at a height of 4,250 meters , Pangong Tso is one of the largest brackish lakes in Asia. This charismatic lake is stretched over 135 km across the India China border and is about 5-6 hrs drive from Leh through the dramatically scenic countryside of Ladakh and the Chanla , the third (5300 mtr) highest motorable mountain pass in the world.
While the summer is very short in Leh, this famous waterscape looks magical under clear summer sky and attracts millions of tourists every year. This long-exposure shot was taken in the afternoon, when all the day trippers returned to city and that’s the time to experience the paradise in earth, specifically the travelers simply seeks solitude in much talked about destination.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor