TAKE PART • WIN $100
I was able to schedule a day of photography before flying back home from a work assignment in Tromso, Norway. I decided to explore one of the nearby islands, hoping not to get lost. I had a great day of exploring and shooting on nearby Kvaloya, with an exciting mix of clouds and sun throughout the day.
As sunset approached I started looking for an appropriate west facing view and found this secluded fjord where I was able to wait and let the light go though a fantastic transition from daylight to dusk. The dynamic range required a 3 shot bracket to capture this post sunset view out to sea. I DID get lost heading back to the airport late at night for my flight out the next morning, but managed to find my way in time to make my flight. What a great photographic adventure in a magnificently scenic country!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor