Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In the southeast end of Kirkcaldy in Fife, Scotland is a very quiet and peaceful beach. It also has beautiful views over the Firth of Forth towards Edinburgh. The beach is tucked underneath, while a little further along there are small inlets. This place is part of the Fife Coastal Path, 117 miles of coastal path reaching from the Kincardine Bridge to the Newburgh.
That evening, watching the sunset, I waited for the low tide, which discovered the curiosities of the seabed. By checking the tide tables, I can make completely different frames at sunrise or sunset due to different water levels. The tides in this place make the beach grow by up to several dozen meters. It is interesting to walk on the bottom of the sea and look at the rocks, which are usually even several meters under the water.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor