TAKE PART • WIN $100
Joliet Pilcher Park is well known in Chicagoland for it's annual Virginal Bluebells. They line the forest along the streams and add a beautiful splash of color to the forest. Every year, I spend a day or two in the forest taking photos of them. It is also such a beautiful hike though the forest preserve during bluebells, along with the other wildflowers that grow there in the forest. I have seen and taken photos of children, geese, deer, and several birds in the bluebells at Pilcher. I do not think a camera/lens can do the justice that the human eye can see to these Virginal Bluebells in Pilcher Park Joliet, IL.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor