I decided to head to the Washington Coast for sunset with my new GFX50s. I scouted out the weather and tides, and it was to be a low-tide evening with the potential for a lovely sunset.
Arriving at the parking lot, I had enough time to get to the beach and find some compositions. I brought the Zeiss 28mm 1.4 Otus to see how it would do on the Fujifilm.
I got nice light, and the low tide provided nice compositions.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor